Things change as we age, but leaving the comfort and security of home doesn’t have to be one of those things. Needing a little help as you age is normal, and our professional caregivers make sure you have all the help you need and more.
Providing the professional home care the Chicagoland area families need, our services are designed to help seniors enhance their independence and lifestyle. Let our home care professionals provide you with the services you need, whether it’s transportation, help with day-to-day activities like cleaning, cooking, bathing, and getting around town, live-in care, or simply some friendly companionship. Our home care services can include:
Customized Personal Care or Live-In Home Care
- Monitoring and/or assistance with going to the bathroom, incontinence care, bathing, dressing, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Planning and preparing meals and cleaning up afterward
- Medication reminders and assistance with prescribed exercises
- Transportation and support for doctor visits, shopping, and other errands
- Light housekeeping including dusting, mopping, vacuuming, and sanitizing the kitchen and bathrooms
- Laundry care including washing, ironing, clothes mending, and changing bed linens
- Companionship, conversation and social interaction through enjoyable outings and at-home activities
- Cognitive stimulation and memory care
- Organizing closets and drawers, sorting bills to be paid, etc.
- Pet and plant care
- And more
Home & Hearth Caregivers offers customized in home care for the elderly in Chicago and the suburbs. We also offer temporary respite care services to give family members a break from providing care. Contact us for more information about our in-home care services or to schedule a free in-home assessment for yourself or a loved one.